Here are the insights from the Austin Chamber of Commerce recent job report:
- Approximately 40,000 Available Job Openings during the monthly reporting period, an increase of 2,000 postings compared to the same period last year.
- Year-to-year changes in December’s Available Job Postings saw its narrowest increase since 2011.
- Largest year-over-over increases in the Computer and Mathematical, Sales and Related, Transportation and Material Moving, Management and Food Preparation and Serving Related categories.
- About 7,600 or 19 percent of available job openings are tech-related.
- 6 out of 15 of the top occupations in the region are tech jobs.
Take a look at the companies that are new or expanding in the Austin, Texas Market:
VIEW FULL ARTICLE:
Premier HR Solutions provides human resource consulting services to emerging companies. Our services include full service recruiting. Whether you need one placement or multiple, we can provide affordable solutions for your recruiting needs.
Scholley Bubenik, president, has over twenty years of management experience and a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management from the University of Texas at Austin. Call or email Scholley to find out more about Premier HR Solutions services: